Tuesday 18 March 2014

Blue Eyed Cat











Cat Shirt Urban Outfitters
Denim shirt- Express
Velvet Leggings- Romwe
Lace Platforms- Icon (simliar here
Purse- Thrifted 

So if you weren’t already aware of it, I have this boarder line unhealthy obsession with cats. But not the typical house pet cats, but rather things with cat faces on them, I can’t seem to get enough.
I goy this awesome tee for like $5 when I worked at urban outfitters during the Christmas season. I think is might be a men’s shirt, which makes it 10x better because its over sized and fits so well over a pair of tights.
I am not the biggest fan of plain black tights, so when I saw these on sale last year on romwe I just had to get them. There my go-to bottom on a lazy day they are comfortable and easy but still looks like your trying to look presentable. I layers a denim shirt with leather detailing over top, that my best friend gave me for my birthday last year (she knows me to well!).
And I can’t forget these SHOES!! I bought them on impulses a while back, because their on sale (duh) and they looked similar to the Jerry Campbell As If Shoe, but cooler (if possible) because the shoe is actually made of lace material and not just black canvas.

Anyways I am going to finish the pile of assignments I have due for the week. 
Stay positive and breath happy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment