Monday 7 October 2013

Mad Sounds







Sweater/ Romper/ Shoes- Thrifted 
Leather Vest- Thrifted (similar here

I recently went thrifting in Kensington Market and picked up both this short sleeved kit jumper, a floral dress/ romper and a few other things that I will be featuring soon on the blog. I bought these two pieces separately with originally no intention of wearing them together but when I got home and tried them on again I saw that the two meshed really well together.  
I haven't decided yet whether or not to crop the sweater or leave it as is. I think at the length it is now it will paired well with velvet leggings, combat boots and a denim jacket on top for the fall months but when it starts getting warmer I might end up cropping it to wear with shorts. 
Adding my leather vest as the outer layer is a go to for me. I layer this vest with absolutely everything from dresses to my army jacket, I think it always adds a rocker edge to any outfit, and who doesn't want extra layers in the cooler months!   

Hope you have a great week! See you very soon <3




No comments:

Post a Comment