Sunday 12 May 2013

Dancing Skeletons







Jean Vest and Over sized Cardigan- Thrifted at Value Village 
Summer Dress- Vintage (mother's)
Nirvana t-shirt- Thrifted at Kind Exchange  
Army Bag- Claire's 
Knee High SocksUrban Outfitters 
Shoes- T.U.K creepers from Urban Outfitters


The sun is finally shining !! Yesterday I had volunteer training so I wore this cute and comfortable outfit. This dress is one that I wore nonstop last year and plan on doing the same again this year. I love layering with dresses like this one because it's so versatile it can either be a skirt by layering a tank or a sweater on top or you can just wear it as a dress and belt it at the waist.   
I paired this outfit with some simple and solid coloured outerwear pieces, so they wouldn't take away from the adorable pattern on the skirt. I love adding my jean vest to every outfit, whether it be on top of a sweater, cardigan or over my lather jacket I think it always added something different to an outfit.
Once again I layered on a bunch of bracelets and my three favorite necklaces. This time I added a little tea cup to the end of the longer one for a change. 

Hope Everyone is enjoying there weekend! 
Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mothers!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment