Monday 6 May 2013

Better than the best you ever had






Paid Shirt- Dads
NY t-shirt- Junk Food at Urban Outfitters
Black Wedges- Kimchi Blue at Urban Outfitters
Highwaisted jeans- Thrifted from Value Village  
Necklace- Urban Outfitters
Lipstick- Rimmel's Lasting finish lipstick in Bordeaux (124) 

I am obsessed with with my dad's old plaid shirt! I wear it all the time and it goes with most of the pieces in my wardrobe. I've worn it buttoned up, opened over other tops and even as a skirt. I am going to do a post soon on how I styled the plaid shirt as a skirt. 
The T-shirt is also something I've been wearing a lot recently. When I first saw it I thought it was just a New York t-shirt, which to me was cool on its own, but then when I tried it on I noticed the back and I fell in love all over again. I think is super awesome! The letters seem like there hand painted on, and it all distressed around the collar and bottom, which makes it look more grungy and old. 
I paired this look with my black wedges. I'm really liking the way heels look with baggy pants and more manlier pieces. 

p.s: Sorry that the lighting in these pictures is pretty dark, the natural light outside wasn't the greatest. I am planning on getting a new camera soon so hopefully the picture quality will be better :) 

Hope you enjoy your week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment