Tuesday 16 April 2013

Make a Statement








Velvet Skirt- Romwe
Lace Top- Urban Outfitters (Kimchi Blue) 
Black Wedges- Kimchi Blue at Urban Outfitters
Belt- H&M
Bag- Thrifted Salvation Army 
Necklace- Urban Outfitters
Ring- DIY (made from an old button) 

Hello again everyone! It was my sisters birthday on Monday (Happy Birthday Nanna!!) and we all went out for dinner and I wore this outfit. We didn't go anywhere fancy but I decided to dress up anyway ! 
I got this velvet skirt a while back but have only worn it once when I went out with some friends, but since the weather is getting nicer I am going to be wearing it a lot more, and you'll be about to see it styled in a more casual way soon :)  As you can see I have a small obsession with velvet, I just can't get enough! I even ordered a pair of velvet legging from Romwe this past weekend lol
Lace is another one of my favorites, whether its a top or a dress I am in LOVE with the way it makes any outfit more feminine and innocent. The top is perfect because of the cut out in the back, it shows the prefect amount of skin.
I paired this outfit with a statement necklace so that it wasn't to "pain Jane". You wouldn't even believe how much I got this for at Urban Outfitters! It's original price was 30$ but it was in the sale section and it had an extra 30% off, so I only ended up paying $3.50 for it !! I was sooo happy, I even treated myself to frozen yogurt with the extra money I saved :P
P.S.- I did dye my ombre ends in pink last week, its a bit faded in this picture but I might either redo them or  dye them purple ( I am already getting tried of the pink). 
Also don't forget to follow me on Instagram @stefasseiro for daily outfit and life updates <3

As always I hope everyone has an amazing day and I'll see you soon !

   


No comments:

Post a Comment