Tuesday 19 March 2013

The Other Side









Dunder Mifflin T-shirt- Thrifted from Value Village
Platform Heels- Kimchi Blu from Urban Outfitters
Chiffon SkirtAmerican Apparel
Black Grandpa Sweater- Value Village
Plaid Flannel Jacket- Black Market Clothing here
Knee High SocksUrban Outfitters 
Head piece- DIY

Hello again everyone!
This is something I wore out with the family for lunch last weekend when it was nicer out. Its one of my fancier looks, but I kept is casual by adding a t-shirt. This has to be the coolest T-shirt I own, and I was so lucky in finding it! I love love love The Office its one of the best things on TV, so when I found this shirt in the men's t-shirt section of my local thrift store, I almost had a cow. I was so excited that I didn't even mind the fact that it was in a x-large. When I got home I did cut off the sleeves and take in the sides to make it more form fitting, and I've been wearing it ever since :)

The shoes, the socks, and the skirt I ended up buying all on the same day on one of my shopping trips downtown with my sister. I feel like my sister is the only person that I can go shopping with, I can be the pickiest and more annoying person when I shop sometime and she seems like she is the only one I know who has the patience to deal with me, bless her little soul. Anyway I ended up going on a black rampage that day and  added to my endless collection of black piece in my wardrobe. I adore the shape of these american apparel skirts and how lightweight they are. I now own three of them (black , floral print and a maxi one) and can't wait to a add some more to my collection over the summer.

The shoes are surprising the first ever everyday heels/platforms I own and I don't know why I haven't bought a pair before, I adore them. These are by Kimchi Blu which a brand at Urban Outfitters. The heel on them aren't high, and the platform in the front make it a lot easier and more comfortable to walk in. The delicate Mary Jane styled strap adds the prefect feminine touch.

As for the head piece I am wearing, it a DIY project I did a couple of days ago when I was bored and had nothing to do. I've seen these flower crown headbands online and decided to make my own, it's a fun way to put your own twist on a existing style and have something you can wear that you've made your self.

Thanks again for reading this long, hopefully it's not a boring blog post. I am going to try to shorten them a bit so I don't put people to sleep :P
Hope you enjoyed and have a great week. See you soon !

Peace & Love- Stef    




No comments:

Post a Comment